Pages

20 March 2011

FCE - A Review

This was the writing task I did in advanced 2, Let me know if you found any mistake.

Writing task:
You have seen this announcement in your local English-language newspaper.

Have you eaten at a local restaurant? If so, why not write a review for our Food section, telling other readers what the restaurant and its food is like?

San Caferino Restaurant

I love Italian food, especially pasta, so I decided to try San Caferino which is on 2 de Mayo Avenue.

For me, first impressions count, and when I got into the restaurant, it made me feel comfortable as though it was home. The lighting was harmoniously arranged, everything was neat and tidy. The waiters were welcoming and hospitable, and not cold as is often the case in some of the city’s more popular restaurants.

As I was eating a tasty starter with and special friend, we managed to sample the specialty of the house and I must say that it was easily the most delectable Italian dish I have ever tried.

My friend and I felt that we were given really good value for money, because the meal came to about $20 per person which we thought was very reasonable.

In my opinion, the things that made it the most enduring experience were definitely the warm atmosphere and the quality of service. I highly recommend visiting it.

word count: 167

No comments:

Post a Comment